J. M. Gregory placed a notice in the paper for his new boarding house at Cohutta Springs, to open May first, continuing through the spring and summer months. It was to accommodate 25 to 30 boarders and have water piped to every room. He mentions the fine mineral springs. The address for replies is Loughridge post-office, Murray County, Georgia.
"Cohutta Springs" (display ad), North Georgia Citizen (Dalton, Whitfield County, Georgia), July 13, 1893, page 3.